Friday, April 27, 2012

24 hours in Charleston - where to stay? what to do?

I%26#39;m going to Folly Beach for a conference this week, but I%26#39;ll have Wednesday evening and Thursday day to sightsee. I%26#39;m thinking of staying that night in Charleston and doing something like a carriage ride and/or ghost tour. Any suggestions? I%26#39;d like to find a B%26amp;B that%26#39;s easy to get to from the airport and not far from attractions. If you had 24 hours in Charleston, what would you do?





Thanks for your help!



24 hours in Charleston - where to stay? what to do?


be sure to have dinner at Bowen%26#39;s Island while you are in Folly. Just ask at your hotel for directions (must have -- you won%26#39;t find it w/o them, even though it is right off the road to Folly.



24 hours in Charleston - where to stay? what to do?


I just recommended Fulton Lane Inn in another thread. Check them out - we enjoyed them. Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment