Friday, March 30, 2012

Where can I find a great raisin bread in Myrtle Beach

My dad loves Raisin Bread. You know, a homemade bread that has the powdered sugar glaze on top. When we stayed in the Outer Banks there was a little bakery that made it fresh everyday. My dad was there early every morning. Now we%26#39;re going to be in Myrtle Beach (Garden City Beach to be exact) in July and I wanted to find a bakery that might fill the bill.





I know Krogers probably would have something like that but I was looking for any mom and pop type bakeries that might bake fresh bread.





Thanks for any suggestions.



Ron



Saxonburg, PA



Where can I find a great raisin bread in Myrtle Beach


Found these on restaurant review site.Looks like there are two in Surfside. Not far from Garden City.





www.myrtlebeachscrestaurants.com/Bakery.html



Where can I find a great raisin bread in Myrtle Beach


Atlanta Bread Company, 7611 N King%26#39;s Hwy




The Bagel Factory (but they are in MB at 21st and Kings) There is a place, like a little coffee shop, not far from Benjamins Bagels...just across the street from Legends In Concert which isnt far at all from Garden City....great little bakery, and Benjamins is good too!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment